SURROUNDED BY NATURE AT THE END OF A PRIVATE BUSHLAND CUL-DE-SAC
Perfectly situated at the end of a private cul-de-sac in Brookwater’s sort after Retreat precinct, this homesite enjoys the added benefit of bushland frontage on two sides and only one neighbour. If you’ve ever desired a home among the tree-tops, this elevated bushland homesite is the one for you, with 180 degree view into the lush Opossum Creek Nature Reserve.
Even more enticing, this 659sqm homesite includes a soil test report, survey and the plans for a stunning contemporary home which has been custom-designed to maximise the benefits of this unique location. These inclusions will save you thousands – not to mention months of preliminary work, and enable you to start building your dream home in Brookwater straight away!
If you’re an avid golfer, the current owner may be willing to include a 12 month Advantage Golf Membership, entitling you to a full year of exclusive membership privileges at the Brookwater Golf & Country Club and Queensland’s No.1 Public Access Golf Course. The Retreat is conveniently located just a short buggy ride to the 13th Signature Fairway, making it the perfect location for you to immerse yourself in the Brookwater golf community lifestyle.
Living in the Retreat precinct, you’ll enjoy the everyday convenience of 'Fibre to the premises' (FTTP) for superfast broadband access along with Natural Gas for heating and cooking.
Don't forget Brookwater enjoys the added benefit of the Home Owners Club, which not only gives owners a sense of community pride but entitles you to enjoy continuing higher levels of maintenance to the common and purpose built areas for the long term and achieve harmonious living.
As a point of interest the following will also be available to you right now and in the not too distant future;
* GOLF AND SPA RESORT - $550 million Dusit Thani Golf and Spa Resort approved for Brookwater with the first stage at $110 million "First Residence" due to commence construction early 2015.
View the video at brookwaterresort.co
* TRANSPORT AND RAIL - with two (2) Springfield Rail Stations now open at a cost of $1.2B - Brookwater residents have a direct link to Brisbane CBD and Airport.
* HEALTH - 52 hectare master planned integrated health campus.
$85M Mater Private Hospital, including Radiation Oncology Centre ($21M), opening in Dec 2015. 1,200 bed Public and Private Hospital planned.
* RETAIL - Brookwater Retail Village, which includes Coffee Club, Nail Bar, Bakery, BWS, Escape Travel, Mater Pharmacy and the two anchor tenants (1) Woolworths and (2) Mater Health.
$154M expansion of Orion Shopping Centre, including Target, Coles and an Event Cinema complex with Gold class and VMax cinemas, due for completion in Dec 2015.
* EDUCATION - Education City is an 18 hectare master planned education hub. Providing a central nucleus of education.
University of Southern Queensland is currently expanding with the new 'Edgy Building.' There are also nine private and public schools established. A choice of 10 childcare centres.
* OTHER RECREATION - The Robelle Domain Parklands with stage 2 including $13 million swimming lagoon under construction.
* COMMERCIAL - CBD of 390 hectares. Approval of over 1.4 million square metres of mixed use space in the CBD. Polaris Tier 3 + Data Centre and Springfield Tower established. GE Australia State Headquarters is now complete.
Just 30 minutes from Brisbane's CBD, Brookwater will effortlessly surpass your expectations. Book a VIP site tour today